In alphabetical order:
- Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk - usually buy electronics here!
- Apple’s App Store - I use iOS & Mac heavily, buy a lot of apps!
- Dropbox - sync files across computers
- Evernote - I store a lot of notes here.
- Fastmail - My email, contacts, calendars
- Hover - great place for domain names (like this one).
- Lastpass - excellent password manager
- Newsblur - Personalized RSS for news junkies
- Pinboard - stores all my bookmarks (also archives the sites)
- Trello - I’m planning a holiday via Trello
My favourite text number crunching app on iOS bar none is Soulver. What makes it the best?
My favourite text capture app on iOS bar none is Drafts by Agile Tortoise. What makes it the best?
I’ve had this DeLonghi machine for a year and a half now, and I possibly am slightly a little in love. It was the best rated coffee machine (at time of purchase) on Amazon and it doesn’t dissapoint. For the purpose, it’s wonderful:
subscribe via RSS